Have the perfect Halloween costume idea but don’t know how to get Halloween hair?
Here is how to do DIY hair dye!
Please be aware that everyone has different hair, and while for some Koolaid hair dye may wash out quickly, for others it may not… Beware and be aware. BOO!
Summer time is the perfect time to dye your hair! Here’s how to do it upcycled style…
What you need
– Kool Aid (unsweetened kind!)
– Hair dye comb (optional but really recommended) or toothbrush
– Plastic wrap
How to do it
– Put the Kool Aid into a bowl and add some conditioner. You want it to be like a paste.
– Put Vaseline around your ears, neck, forehead and other areas where the hair might touch your skin. This stops the dye from staining.
– Put it in your hair!
– Wrap your hair up with plastic wrap.
– Wait till morning time, then rinse with cool water
Kool Aid hair dye will work best on hair that’s bleached, but if you use a dark colour like red you can get a nice tint even on natural hair.