Do you have a shirt you don’t want to wear but don’t know what to do with? Why not make a bag?
What you need
How to do it
* Cut the sleeves off the shirt.
* Cut the neck hole into a square. This is going to become the opening for the bag. Make sure not to cut too much off the shoulder part of the shirt, since those are going to be the handles.
* Flip the shirt inside out, pin the bottom end of the shirt together, and sew.
* Hem the neck and arm holes, and sew.
* Flip right side out, and you have a new bag!
– UPcycling Phoenix