Cookies aren’t just for your mouth and stomach! Make some cookie body scrub…
What you need
– 1 cup oatmeal
– 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and 4 tablespoons of white sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
– A bit of olive oil
– Mason jar or container
How to do it
– Blend oats until they’re powdery
– Put into a bowl, along with other dry ingredients
– Add a tiny amount of olive oil. You want the mix to be mostly dry, but slightly stuck together.
– Put into a container. Something glass like a mason jar works best.