Stencil art is simple!
To make a stencil t shirt this is all you need:
* T shirt
* Pencil or pen
* Utility knife
* Cardboard (thin kind like from a cereal box is best)
How to do it:
* Draw out your design on the cardboard, then cut it out.
* Lay the shirt flat and place the cardboard ontop.
* Get some paint on the sponge (not too much – you don’t want the lines to bleed, and while you can always add more paint you can’t get rid of excess as easily) and put it on.
* Slowly lift the cardboard, making sure the shirt doesn’t move as you do this. Keep the shirt lying flat until it dries.