Bring some birds to your backyard or local park with an upcycled plastic jug birdfeeder.
What you need
– Milk jug, or some other plastic jug
– Utility blade
– Duct tape
– A tree or structure to hang the birdfeeder from
How to do it
– Cut holes in the jug using the utility blade
– Place duct tape around the cut marks you made (sharp edges may hurt the birds)
– Using the screwdriver, make a hole in the lid
– Make a large knot and thread through the lid, so the knot is on the inside of the jug
– Fill with birdseed and hang up your plastic jug birdfeeder
The birdfeeder in the image has sticks, which while not necessary, can help birds stand and eat more easily. If you want to add them, use a screwdriver to drill some holes and stick the sticks through.