Making a corset shirt is simple and cute, and it is a NO SEW clothing surgery!
Made by: hippieginger
What you need
* Long thin scraps (I use ones cut from other shirts), lace or shoelace
* Sewing pins
* If you want to hem: needle and thread
How to do it
* Figure out what part you want to make into a corset, and cut a straight line.
* If you want, hem the edges.
* Lie the shirt flat and pin the sides together.
* Cut very small holes, evenly on both sides, and spaced evenly apart. I use my fingers as a guide but if you want to you can use a ruler.
* Remove the pins and thread your scraps, lace or other material through the holes in an X fashion (like you’re lacing shoes)
* Tie the ends together and cut off any excess.
Get creative – do the corset down the arms, sleeves or back!
– UPcycling Phoenix